Monday, May 2, 2011

Benefits of drinking honey

Fashionably yours  love to drink my hot cup of honey everyday.  It is so yummy and healthy. 

The 3 key health benefits of honey are related to the fact that:

1. Honey is nature’s energy booster

2. Honey is a great immunity system builder
3. Honey is a natural remedy for many ailments  

Fashionably yours is drinking this tub of honey everyday. 
Just mix two teaspoon of honey with warm water is sufficient for me

It is cheap and good, can be bought at any supermarkets and medical halls.  I used to drink manuka honey which might be too strong for me.  It can cause me diarrhoea sometimes.  Thus I decided to switch to drink the normal honey which suits me well so far.  

For more informatoin on honey, Click here to read up on the benefits of honey

No comments: