Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tai Tai Lifestyle

TGIW....Thank God It is Wednesday. Fashionably yours can hear the weekend's footstep is getting closer. Well well well, leading the tai-tai lifestyle for these two days. Yesterday and today took off in the afternoon from work to rest and relax. Yesterday was on a shopping spree. Bought some toiletries from Robinsons and bought my favourite body wash and body lotions from Crabtree and Evelyn.

In fact fashionably yours have not been shopping for the last few weeks, so yesterday was kinda of make-up retail therapy. Dropped by Gucci yesterday and the sales personnel was so warmth to me. Saw a pair of Gucci's heels but did not buy because it is about 4 inches high, though it is nice....maybe will buy it when it is on sales, provided it has my size. I am still thinking about the Ferragamo's heels.....hmmm.....must try to drop by Manolo Blahnik someday to buy my heels.

Crabtree and Evelyn Lavender Body wash and Body Lotion
Crabtree and Evelyn La Source Body Wash and Body Lotion

Today went to the spa for my full body massage and facial on a lovely Wednesday afternoon. Loving it. Now I look so radiant after the facial and feel so good after the body massage. I am gonna be very busy at work for the next two months because financial year end closing and need to prepare for new financial year stuffy too. I am ready to tackle the battle which will be very stressful.
After I am done with my body massage and facial, felt so hungry, so decided to drink my favourite mushroom soup at the Soup Spoon at the Paragon, which is also my babyface's favourite place. We love drinking soup. After fashionably yours's stomach was satisfied, indulge in some retail therapy. Came across the Body Shop new RoseFlower Make-Up collection. Bought the Rose Blusher and RoseFlower Radiance Stick.

RoseFlower Radiance Stick and the RoseFlower Rose Blush


So I had my retail therapy, body massage and facial done. I am a happy girl....or rather a happy tai-tai lifestyle. Tomorrow will be going for coffee with the guys and have lots of fun & laughters over lunch with them.

No comments: