Sunday, June 26, 2011

Food glorious food

Below are foodie pictures captured from my Xperia Arc.  The pictures are sharp and clear.

Fried Bee Hoon with an egg

 Fried bee hoon with an egg and fish cake
 NTUC FairPrice sour cream and onioin potato chips
This is cheap and nice. 
 Salsa sauce bought from Cold Storage Holland Village
 Salsa sauce on a bowl
ready to dip with the potato chips.
 Pontian Wantan noodles in tomato sauce
 My hot bowl of green bean soup
 My yummy fried rice with an egg and some fish cake slices
 Siew Mai bought from NTUC Fairprice
Just put inside microwave oven to heat up and ready to eat
 My hot cup of darjeeling tea
Red bean potong ice cream

Fashionably yours don't need to eat expensive food to be happy. A simple red bean potong ice cream can make me a happy girl.  As long as the food are cheap, tasty, hygenic and healthy is good enough for me. Some hotels and restaurants are charging exorbitant prices yet their food taste horrible and bad customer services.

No comments: