Saturday, April 11, 2009

RAIN, BEER & PHOTOS

It was raining cats and dogs this afternoon. Nice and cooling weather. Love it.
My neighbourhood
Took this snapshot when it was raining cats and dogs.
Fashionably yours enjoy watching the rain drops falling down from my window sill

Yauming recommended me Amber Ale sometime ago. Thanks Yauming :)
Found it at my favourite supermarket - The Market Place at the Paragaon
My ice cold amber ale


However fashionably yours still prefer her Carlsberg
Give me Carlsberg anytime
Am supposed to attend a Calvin Klein's Private Event in town tonight, but the heavy rain is keeping me at the Rochester. Indeed a hectic week with many private events to attend and counting.

Photos are finally uploaded for The Enchanted Garden Private Event. To view, click here


Cheers :))

No comments: