Thursday, December 26, 2013

Relax. Recharge. Refresh

Finally fashionably yours is on 2 weeks of long vacation for Christmas break. Need to take time off from work to clear the head, relax, recharge and refresh myself before the new year begin.  Really enjoying myself during this long break from work.  Went for body massage the other day and did some shoppings as well.  I miss shoppings. Work kept me so busy that I don't have time to shop.
 
My shoppings. The Hello Kitty tissue papers are so cute 
 
 
Bought CLEO magazine. FREE gift fake eyelash, an eye shadow pencil and eyeliner pencil
Bought women weekly and the free gift is the collagen drinks
 
The above magazines are bought from books kinokuniya. 
 
It is now boxing day and many places will be having post Christmas sales.  Time to go shopping and get some good deals.  Happy shoppings and happy holidays everyone. 

No comments: