Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lady of leisure

Fashionably yours just wake up at this hour......living the life as a lady of leisure. While my big is working his ass off in the States. I don't know if I am living, breathing and eating at US hour also. I know I am enjoying life now and I must be good, which is good enough. I will try to be good and not become one of the desperate housewives. I will try very hard. Anything can happen (lol). Guess big must be having dinner now in States....It is night time in States now.

Well time for some food, my brunch (or my dinner ? OMG ! I cannot differentiate, too many time zone with so many friends all over the world now. I only know my stomach is calling). Later will have afternoon tea with a manicure throw in and some fashion feeds.

Ciao.

No comments: