Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My New Pair of Heels

I bought a new pair of heels again during lunch time just now. As I was walking, the bottom part of my current pair of golden colour heels gave way, so I have no choice but to buy a new pair. I walked into the shoe shop at Heeren and bought it off the shelf and wear it immediately.


I brought my current pair of golden colour heels to the cobbler on my way back to the office. He mended it for me by applying some glue on it and charged me SGD2.00. Quite expensive but I see my current pair of golden colour heels is still in good conditions except the glue came off so it gives way on the bottom. I bought this pair of golden colour heels for about 2 months ago and it gives way now. I think I bought a few pair of heels and shoes of late......still thinking to buy my havania except waiting for them to call me when new stocks arrived.


So today is 1st July 2008 - 1st day of July and I bought a new pair of heels.
Presenting my new heels.




No comments: